Had an emergency call to Waldron electric for my breaker box! Charged $238 just to walk in door!!

Took all of 2 minutes to assess the situation and quoted me that the breaker box needed replaced and would cost $7500!! Then continued to sit in my kitchen and try to pressure my wife and I to commit to him doing the work! Also when I left the room he had my wife sign the estimate saying he suggests we shut power off, but I was never informed!! He also kept changing his bid throughout the consultation.

I did find an honest electrician that did the job for $6000 less!

Everyone I’ve talked to since about this company knows of this businessman’s over bidding and complete unprofessional practices! STAY away from this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waldron Electric Circuit Breaker Replacement Estimate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 01.

Comments

I was just ripped off horribly by this company and am trying to gather all consumer opinion info I can. He replaced on switch in a breaker box and a wall outlet.

However he told me he was updating my older breaker box and replacing all switches in the second box that goes with my generator. He double talked me, gave me a receipt that illegible, told me I was in danger of a fire and ultimately charged me over $5,000 for about $40.00 in parts and minimal labor. I had no idea he didn't do the work he said he was going to do. I am gong to fight this.

When my son-in-law called to discuss it with him he was rude and crude and just said so what, I need to make as much money as I can. Stay away from Waldron Electric.

This may wind up on tv. I am 67 years old, alone but I will not go down without a fight.

They guy lied to me and was horrible. I threw him off the job before he started. Thank goodness.

He did the same thing to me... He’s a complete ripoff asshole....

You could try getting a job so you can pay for things?