Additional Fees

I can't believe I got ripped off by this *** man. I paid him $7050.00 to change my breaker box.

Other contractors said they would have charged me $1500.00 I'm so embarrassed I fell for his ***. Before I had time to think he had my credit card and literally cut the power cable to my house. He had me sign and initial a great deal of paperwork. That I did without reading.

Afterwards, Tom threatened to sue me because I made a complaint against him to the better business bureau.

One of the papers I signed said in very fine print that I can't complain to the BBB. This guy should be in jail.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Waldron Electric. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waldron Electric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Waldron Electric to other companies on our site.

Comments

This guy Tom Waldron is a total ripoff..........He charges triple or more for a job....then plays BIG MONEY at the craps table .....what a ***