Never call this company! They showed upend demanded immediate $110 payment for walking through the door - then were going to charge me $963 just to look at the furnace and discover the issue.

To fix and the repair parts would have been a minimum of an additional $500. A total off over $1500. Half the price of a brand new furnace and install for a $3000. Luckily I declined and got another repair service that fixed it is 20 minutes for $75.

I lost $110 dollars but thankfully I did not lose more than that. Never call Waldron Electric company unless you want to a lot for nothing !

Product or Service Mentioned: Waldron Electric Furnace Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19.

Comments

This guy never paid anything . He ripped us off so he didn't pay the trip fee and take noe he called for emergency service and no prices were even given, he got abusive with our tech and he passes out our cell phone numbers to harasse us signing us up for various harassment calls.We have contacted law enforcement as they are obtaining his in address and we will prosecute for harassment very soon.

to Tom #1534095

Hey Tom, you are completely unprofessional and you company is a joke!! YOU THRIVE ON RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!

You quoted a job at $6,000 that was done by and honest electrician for $600. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I hope you go out of business and can't find work anywhere else..... Karma will get the best of all of the low lifes that work for Waldron.