Never showed up to my original appointment and never called to say it was cancelled. Re-scheduled for next day, quoted me $1200 to replace one breaker, saying it was going to eat up half his day.

Tried scaring me over the phone so that I would give in and have the service done. I had the breaker replaced in 30 minutes for $125 by a local electrician. That said, please avoid this company at all costs. When looking for service please call your local electricity provider for names of local small companies.

You will be much better off. On another note, why do I have to reach 100 words ?

Review about: Waldron Electric Circuit Breaker Replacement Estimate.

Comments

This guy is an asshole, he expects a tax paying real business to change all his breakers and defective lugs for $125 because he did it him self. We don't have phone pricing so we never quoted a price because didn't even see the guy .We didn't show up because he never made an appointment plus he was rude and unruley to our staff, we don't want bad customers, we served 36 people that day and he was the the biggest *** of the day.