1.7
Additional Fees

Shut the main to replace a circuit breaker in my box on a Saturday. Could not get the main to reset after the the new breaker was in.

Tried it 15-20 times with no luck. I understood there was a $125 trip fee since it was a Saturday. When the guy arrived he told me there would be a $325 reset free but based on what I told him he didn't think there would be an issue. I signed the paper work and gave him my credit card.

He walks over to the circuit box and flips the main back on and charges me $450. This place is a complete rip off.

I will never call them again. Found out after they had been investigated by the attorney general 15 times.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of waldron electric circuit breaker replacement. Waldron Electric needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waldron electric circuit breaker replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waldron Electric.

Comments

Waldron is really commonly known as RIPOFF, if in doubt just ask some neighbors.

Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, United States #1270267

Ya and they Threw the PA Attorney General in JAIL!

So whats that say about the PA Attorney General?

If the Attorney General investigated 15 times then why are they still in business, Did the company beat them 15 times? Sounds like bull ***........